Sunday, December 02, 2007

Already 140 miles and more to come ...




After a few months of watching Cedric biking to work once or twice a week from San Francisco (42 miles/68km) and thinking he was crazy, I finally got tricked into trying it out (for some reason, Cedric always succeeds to convince me to do these things - it sounds like so much fun when he talks about it...). So one morning Misha was nice enough to let me borrow his bike and surprisingly I really enjoyed my first ride, trying to keep up with Cedric aka speedy gonzales (love the draft).
The next challenge was to convince Cedric not to buy a new fancy bike for himself and recycle his "old" bike on me: I wanted my own new fancy bike!
After a lot of test-riding, the best fit was a Trek Pilot 2.1. Two weeks later, the bike already clocks 140 miles (225km). The pictures are from a weekend ride with Jeremy around Tiburon (paradise loop). How is the weather in December where you live?

1 comment:

BenoƮt said...

Ici il fait beau... il y a -10... mais... a -20 je m'en vais